Provide process engineering and project engineering support to design and install a new truck loading/unloading station at an edible oil manufacturing facility.
EDIBLE OIL FACILITY TRUCK LOADING/UNLOADING STATION PROCESS ENGINEERING SUPPORT
The client, an edible oil manufacturing facility, contracted Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) to complete several process design and engineering tasks for the relocation of a waste oil truck loading and product oil unloading station. This relocation was needed due to interference with normal truck traffic resulting from an upcoming plant expansion project.
Specifically, the project tasks included:
- Developing a design basis for client review and approval to help ensure all system requirements were addressed.
- Revising Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) to capture changes. A plan view for the new pipe routing was also issued.
- Sizing and routing of the associated piping. A new off-loading pump was sized to meet the system requirements.
- Generating a mechanical and electrical scope of work to be issued to the contractor to obtain project bids.
- Project management for the installation of the new system and the system start-up after installation was completed.
- Generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the new systems.
- Foods & Beverage Production
- Process modification
- Project engineering
- Small capital projects support
Copyright © 2013 Process Engineering Associates, LLC. All rights reserved.