Get directions to the following Process Engineering Associates locations:
Most visitors fly into the McGhee Tyson airport [TYS] in Knoxville, Tennessee. The map of Knoxville compliments the directions below to get you from the airport to Oak Ridge, TN.
From the Knoxville airport [TYS] - 23.3 miles, approximately 26 minutes drive time:
1. Leave the airport and follow the signs to Knoxville heading North on Hwy 129 (Airport Hwy). Go approximately 2.5 miles.
2. Exit right onto I-140W towards Oak Ridge. Go approximately 12 miles on I-140W.
3. Stay straight and cross over the I-40 interstate and merge into Hwy 162N. You are now on Pellissippi Hwy 162N. Go approximately 8 miles, stay left to get on Hwy 62W then go approximately 1 mile and cross over the Clinch River bridge. You are now entering Oak Ridge.
Once you enter the city of Oak Ridge the directions below and map of Oak Ridge will bring you to our home office location.
4. Cross straight through your first traffic light at the Hwy 62 - Union Valley Rd. intersection as you begin to go uphill.
5. After cresting the hill go 1/4 mile downhill and look for the Pine Ridge Office Complex on your left before the traffic light at Lafayette Drive. Turn into the Pine Ridge complex and bear right.
6. PROCESS is in at 700 South Illinois Avenue, Suite A-202, Oak Ridge TN. Suite A-202 is around the back of the complex on the far end where you will see our sign.
Welcome to PROCESS Engineering Associates, Oak Ridge!
The Gilbertsville office is currently located at 1831 Swamp Pike Road, Suite 100, Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania. Most visitors fly into Lehigh Valley airport in Allentown, PA (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton, PA [ABE]). Directions are also provided from the Philadelphia International airport [PHL]. The map of Gilbertsville compliments the directions below to get you to our office.
From the Allentown airport [ABE] - 37 miles, approximately 47 minutes drive time:
1. Take Hwy 22 West towards Harrisburg.
2. Exit onto I-476 South (toll) towards Philadelphia
3. Exit onto Hwy 663 South towards Pottstown.
4. Turn right onto Swamp Pike.
7. The office is on your right about 0.4 miles.
From the Philadelphia International airport [PHL] - 50 miles, approximately 1 hour drive time:
1. Take I-95 South toward Delaware
2. Take Exit 7 for I-476W toward Plymouth Meeting
3. Take Exit 16B for I-76W toward Valley Forge
4. Take Exit 328B-A to merge onto 422W/Swedesford Road
5. At the split, take 422 West for Pottstown
6. Exit off 422 West toward Limerick
7. Turn right on West Pike Ridge
8. Take first left onto Swamp Pike
9. The office is on your right about 6 miles.
|Office Complex Sign on Swamp Pike Road|
|Front of Office Complex on Swamp Pike Road|
|Entrance to PROCESS' Offices in Suite 100|
Welcome to PROCESS Engineering Associates, Gilbertsville!
The Daphne office is currently located at 25353 Friendship Road, Suite B, Daphne, Alabama. Most visitors fly into Mobile Regional airport (Mobile/Pascagoul, AL [MOB])) in Mobile, AL. Directions are also provided from the Pensacola International airport [PNS] in Pensacola, FL. The map of Mobile/Daphne compliments the directions below to get you to our office.
From the Mobile airport [MOB] - 31 miles, approximately 49 minutes drive time:
1. Head northwest on Terminal Dr Restricted usage road 0.2 mi
2. Take the 1st right toward Airport Rd W 66 ft
3. Take the 1st left onto Airport Rd W 0.3 mi
4. Turn left onto Airport Blvd/County Rd 56 7.2 mi
5. Merge onto I-65 S via the ramp to I-10 S 3.1 mi
6. Take exit 0 on the left to merge onto I-10 E toward Florida 14.8 mi
7. Take exit 35A to merge onto US-98 E toward Daphne/Fairhope 3.9 mi
8. Turn left onto Co Rd 64/Daphne Ave 1.2 mi
9. Turn right onto Friendship Rd - Destination will be on the right 0.6 mi
10. Entrance to PROCESS is on the right side of the building
From the Pensacola airport [PNS] - 52.0 miles, approximately 1 hour drive time:
1. Head northeast on Airport Blvd 3.5 mi
2. Turn right onto the Interstate 110 N ramp to Interstate 10 0.4 mi
3. Merge onto I-110 N 0.7 mi
4. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-10 W/Mobile and merge onto I-10 W Entering Alabama 40.1 mi
5. Take exit 38 for AL-181 S 0.2 mi
6. Turn left onto AL-181 S 4.2 mi
7. Turn right onto Co Rd 64/Daphne Rd 1.5 mi
8. Turn left onto Friendship Rd - Destination will be on the right 0.6 mi
9. Entrance to PROCESS is on the right side of the building
|Office Complex Sign on Friendship Road|
|Front of Office Complex on Friendship Road|
|Right Side Entrance Leading to PROCESS' Offices in Suite B|
Welcome to PROCESS Engineering Associates, Daphne!
Nearby Hotels in Daphne: Holiday Inn Express
The Daphne office is currently located at 1933 Jadwin Avenue, Suite 225,Richland, Washington. Most visitors fly into the Tri-Cities airport [PSC] in Pasco, WA.
From the Tri-Cities airport [PSC] - 12.0 miles, approximately 18 minutes drive time:
- From Hwy 12/I-182 West take Exit # 5B - Geo Washington Way
- Proceed North approximately 1 ¼ miles and turn left onto Jadwin Avenue
- Continue North on Jadwin Ave. approximately 2.1 miles and turn left into the Jadwin Professional Building parking lot
- We are on the second floor of the 1933 Building, Suite 225.
The map of Richland, WA compliments the directions below to get you to our office.
|Office Complex Sign on Jadwin Avenue|
|Entrance to the Jadwin Professional Buildings|
|1933 Entrance Leading to PROCESS' Offices in Suite 225|
|Entrance to Suite 225|
|Welcome to PROCESS!|
Copyright © 2013 Process Engineering Associates, LLC. All rights reserved.